Monday, November 19, 2012

The Last 10 Days...

10 days ago, my dad left on a trip to visit family in South Carolina. He returned this evening. In those 10 days while he was gone:

  • I left the house twice
  • Mom and I made a huge mess
  • Mom and I cleaned the entire house
  • I took over 400+ photos of items for Ebay
  • I watched Doctor Who once
  • I blogged 10 times on this blog, zero on all the others
  • I watched less TV than normal
  • I listened to a lot of Christmas music... A LOT
  • Mom and I ate at the dinner table once, the rest of the meals were on the family room couch
  • I did zero work on my toy projects
  • I bought a lot of toys at the store and on Ebay
  • I did a lot of Ebay organizing and tweeting
  • I ache in places I didn't know could ache from a crazy busy week

That's pretty much it. It's nice that he is home now and the house is clean. I need a break from all the work that I did last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment