Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Blog Posting Month - Take 2

After spending the last three days without power due to Hurricane Sandy, I did a lot of thinking... and a lot of writing. For a long time, I've been keeping a list of post ideas for all of my blogs and would have full chucks of those posts in written in my head, yet didn't have the motivation to sit down and type them. The storm gave me a chance to sit down and write, without modern day distractions. It seems I managed to get over whatever was stopping me and I want to try to keep it going.

Last November, I tried to take part in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and only managed to do 16 posts. Had good intentions, but lacked something. So this November, I'm going to try it again! Here goes nothing!

Wish me luck! And I hope you enjoy all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment