Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shots on a Saturday

Some random photos of a Saturday in my household.

My mom has this habit of writing notes on the bathroom mirror with window markers. When she first started doing it, I told her it made our bathroom look like it was a crime scene. So, what should one do when you find yourself in the bathroom at 1am, unable to sleep, and come across the stash of window markers... you leave a little note for your mother to find in the morning. 


Or at 2:30 am, when she actually found it. Her reaction... laughter, lots and lots of laughter. It's a good thing I was still awake, otherwise she would have woken me up. At least she thought it was funny. It would not have been a fun day if it scared her!

The rest of my Saturday was spend here:


My living room, hunched over a camera, and surrounded by tons of bags and boxes full of items waiting to be photographed. Some were items for my blogs, the rest... all items for Ebay. Mom spent the day hunched over a laptop researching and writing descriptions for said Ebay items. Tomorrow forecast... more of the same. Shoot, edit, list. Shoot, edit, list. All in the name of cleaning the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment