Friday, January 6, 2012

Cherish Mini Album

I'm still on my break from crafting and my workspace is even farther away from being finished, but I do have a number of projects I can still share! So let's get back to some crafty posts! Here is a desktop flip album I made for my mother in 2006. It contains all photos of my family... though sadly looking through it today I've noticed a number of people have passed since I made it. But it's still one of my more favorite projects I've done and mom still has it on her desk at work.












Supplies


  • Making Memories Flip Book
  • Making Memories BoHo Chic Paper, Frame, and Ribbon- Lauren
  • Prima Flowers
  • Making Memories Rub-Ons and Stamps
  • Penguins - QuicKuts


2 comments:

  1. Great seeing this again. A very easy and nice way to make a mini album for the people you love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to make that out a baby mini album for my mom and some few friends. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete