Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 New Years Card

Lately, I haven't been one for sending Christmas cards because it's just one more thing to have to do during an already busy holiday season. But I still like the idea of sending a greeting. So this year I send out my first batch of New Years cards. It's a nice way to send a greeting of wishes for peace, happiness, or any other sentiment for the upcoming year. My greeting for this year was "Wishing you a peaceful 2012". I went with that because the picture I decided to used invoked a sense of calm and peacefulness to me, while its snowiness matched the season. I simply ordered a bunch of copies of a photo I took with a digitally added sentiment from Snapfish in a matte finish. I then matted the photo to a piece of black cardstock and added a small piece of ribbon. I finished it off by stamping some branches onto the envelopes. A simply project to send a message of peace to your friends. 


A simple project to send a message of peace to your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment