Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Resolution Recap

Ah New Year's resolutions. We all make them... but how many do we really keep? Here are my resolutions for 2011 and how I did with them:

  • Lose at least 36lbs - Well, I gained weight instead of losing any thanks to some medications I was put on
  • Get Pop Hearts Studio off the ground - Maybe in 2012
  • Finish my massive Scrapping the Magic project list - Got about 1/2 my planned projects done, got sidetracked by splitting up the site into 3 different blogs
  • Start up my personal blog and keep it going - I accomplished this!
  • Set up my portfolio website - Not sure I still want to do this
  • Create, Create, Create! - I had my ups and downs... didn't do as much as I hoped or planned
Looks like I'll be carrying some of these over to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment