Friday, August 5, 2011

Project Runway

Last night on Project Runway they had the unconventional challenge. For those of you that don't watch the show the unconventional challenge is where they have to get all their supplies for their outfits from a place like a party store, drug store, etc. Last night was a pet store. Needless to say there were some hit or misses... kind of like this season, which BTW I'm not in love with yet. Anyway enough rambling about a tv show...

The reason I mentioned it was looking at the supplies for a fashion project I'm doing I felt like I was doing an unconventional challenge!


Feathers, a giant butterfly, and felt, oh my! I promise it will all make sense tomorrow when I show you the final piece... but for now you try and figure out what and why I'm making this item!

No comments:

Post a Comment