Monday, August 8, 2011

A Party in Wonderland

As I had mention in my past couple of posts, I was going to an Alice in Wonderland themed party at my good friend Yvonne's house. Well, let me tell you... Yvonne knows how to throw a party! The decor was amazing! The food was insane! And the cake... omg the cake was beautiful! Unfortunately, Mother Nature didn't get the party invite and decided to rain like crazy most of the evening.

Here are some photos of the weekend:

Me and Yvonne showing off our crazy hats!

The Food! All in mismatched dishes and bowls with lots of Eat Me toothpicks sprinkled among the munchies.

Radishes cut into the shape of mushrooms! How cute are they!

The cake! Done by HS Cake Designs in Maryland. Too beautiful to cut in my opinion!

The birthday girl modeling some of her great Alice in Wonderland themed gifts.

It was an incredible weekend full of fun, fantasy, and lots of food! Check out more photos on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment