Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Bucket List

A bucket list... a list of dreams one hopes to fulfill before they die. Since the days seem to be flying by I figured it's time to write down my list. Being a bit of a realist I've broken the list down by things that are possible and things that are a bit impossible, unless I won the lotto.
Stuff that Just Requires Time and Hard Work
  • Have The Magic Family of websites become a smooth running success
  • Gain 100 followers of this blog
  • Gain 1000 followers of this blog
  • Have a successful art career
  • Have all my medical issues in check
  • Get media clearance for Disney events
Stuff that Requires Money... and lots of it
  • Go to the Disneyland Resort
  • Go to the Disneyland Paris Resort
  • Go to a San Diego Comic Con
  • Go to a D23 Expo
  • Go to a CHA Convention
  • Go to a BlogHer Convention
  • Go to Ireland
  • Adopt a baby boy
  • Buy a house

Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment