Friday, January 4, 2013

2013's Word De L'année

Last year, I was inspired to pick a word for the year. The word I went with was confidence, and for the most part I think I did okay. Now it's time for this year's word.

Unlike last year, this year was much easier to pick. I'm working on changing the way I think about things, so I automatically knew my word for the years has to be:

DO

I'm a dreamer, I have great ideas... but very little follow through. Not this year. No more excuses. I'm going to DO. Got an article idea... don't add it to a list, DO it. Cute idea for a craft, DO it. No more lists... instead of spending the time writing it down on a list, I'm going to DO it! Enough with the plans, enough with the "well I need to complete this before that", the "I'll work on that on this day"... no, DO it right then and there. So what I don't have quite the right photo for a project, either get up and take it or DO the project with something else. There are so many incomplete projects around here, waiting for one thing or another. No more! Like Nike's slogan says, "Just DO it!"

Are you picking a word for 2013? If so, what is it?

1 comment:

  1. "Do" is a great word. For me the best word would probably be "organize".

    Thanks for the inspiration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete