Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Couple of Cards

Our internet was a bit on the slow side today and by slow I mean a SLOW... a snail could have gotten me the pages faster! So to fill my time I cranked out a few cards.

I'm calling this first card my Artsy Just for You card, because it has an abstract look to it. Not sure I'm 100% in love with it, but the colors are very happy! I created this card using the Scrapping the Magic (StM) Saturday Sketch Challenge #4.



I cut the card 5"x 5" instead of the 5.5"x 5.5" the sketch called for, so I only had room for two squares across the top.

Supplies
  • Quickutz Thank Die
  • American Crafts Cardstock
  • Personal Sentiments Festival Collection
Now this next card... I LOVE how it came out! The paper collection is just so much fun to work with! I made this card for another StM Saturday Sketch Challenge, this time sketch #3.

Supplies
  • American Crafts Cardstock
  • Cricut Opposites Attract
  • My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite Collection

Here is just a simple blank note card, created for the StM September Cricut Challenge. The challenge was to use this sun image from the Life is a Beach cartridge. It's not my favorite sun out there, but I used the negative space from the top layer making it a little more appealing. The cardstock has a bit of a shine to it, dressing up the card I think.

Supplies
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Cricut Life is a Beach
What have you made today?

No comments:

Post a Comment