Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's the little things...

A couple of weeks ago I received this photo via a text message from my friend Mike.



Now to most people this is just a picture of a guy. To me... it's love, it's friendship, it's special. This photo is of my friend Brian, on his vacation to Walt Disney World, pressing pennies for me. Pennies I mentioned needed back in December for an art project. Brian has had a few rough months, yet he remembered my silly, generic request. And Mike was thoughtful enough to take a cute picture and send it. The guys might just think they were just having fun, but to me.. this is friendship. This is happy. This is one of those moments that make life worthwhile.

This photo made my day and I now smile every time I look at it.



p.s. Hi Laura! I know you had a part in all this too! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I see love, friendship and a sense of relief that the past months are behind him, too!

    ReplyDelete